The independent letting service offered by Bunn Leisure allows you to hire out your caravan yourself. We will supply you with a lettings pack that includes everything you need to let your caravan and we’ll help you by issuing your keys and welcome packs to your holiday guests.
There is no prescribed process for taking a booking but this is an example:
- Receive a call or email and check your calendar card to ensure the dates are available
- Tell the enquirer how much it will cost and any extras they will have to pay for. Also, tell them that the booking will be held for 7 days
- Check that the party is acceptable, complete the booking form. Keep the white copy for your records and send the yellow copy to your holiday guest
- Write details (in pencil!) on the booking card
- Is the deposit correct?
- Write a deposit receipt, ensure that you complete the balance due date (balance due date should be 6 weeks before the start of the holiday)
- Confirm booking by entering the deposit receipt number on the calendar card
- Enter all information on letting record chart to ensure all balances are being received on the correct dates – if not you will need to take action in the form of a phone call or letter
- Ensure the balance received is correct
- When the balance is received, enter full payment.